So everyone sees these ads on TV advertising these Medicare plans that include Dental. Are they as good as they sound.
Well the answer is usually no. But when you are looking at dental insurance what should you consider?
1) Does your dentist take the Insurance plan?
2) How much will it pay out? Most plans pay $1000-$2000 a year.
3) Will it pay for out of network service?
4) Is there a deductible?
5) Is there a waiting period?
6) Are there limitations for pre existing conditions?
7) What is the premium?
These are the questions you need to answer before you decide what plan and direction you want to take in regards to your dental insurance needs.