RECIPE FOR GOOD HEALTH
Salmon is a great source of vitamin B12 (Cleveland Clinic).
This recipe provides healthy eating and great taste.
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 tbsp minced chives
- 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz each)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Flip the fish and cook for another 2-3 mins on the flesh side, until the flesh flakes with gentle pressure from your finger but is still slightly translucent in the middle. (Salmon is often served medium, but if you want yours completely cooked, leave it on the grill for another 2-3 minutes.)
Source: Eat This, Not That!