What is Medicare.gov?
Medicare.gov is the official Medicare Website.
I would encourage everyone to create an account on this website.
With this website, you can do the following:
- Keep track of your medications that you take
- See what insurance plans you have and what companies you are with
- See the explanation of benefits of your medical bills through Medicare
- Compare other plans for your prescriptions and medical costs
- Print a copy of your Medicare card as a spare
- See if you qualify for extra help for your prescriptions
This is a free website, and as an agent, clients who have an account on this website make it so much easier for me to help them get on the best plans that coordinate with their Medicare.
If you are interested in this, or need help creating an account, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, 828-400-1829. Thank you and stay safe out there.
Cornerstone Senior Services